We offer Spanish language courses in levels:
Beginner – A1
Elementary – A2
Low Intermediate – B1
We are also an accredited centre of Spanish through Instituto Cervantes which is an official Spanish organisation for Spanish Language throughout the world, and belonging to Salamanca University. El Instituto Cervantes holds its examinations twice a year in November and May.
Our lessons start at 9,00 am, finishing at 2 pm.
Our classes have got 60 minutes of length.
The lessons time is divided into:
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Spanish literature
- Writing (letters, compositions, essays, etc).
Evenings: We have got programmed visits to official places and the most outstanding sights in the city. Excursions to nearby places with cultural importance, for example visiting Játiva’s castle, and Sagunto Roman Theatre which is only 20 km from Valencia, etc.
We have got entertainment visits as well, to pubs, “tapas” in typical bars and visiting the old centre of Valencia which is dated to the Moors times.
We also visit some beaches nearby (Cullera, Gandia, Saler, etc.)
We offer four weeks courses (28 days).
The course also includes:
- Stay with the host family (a single student per family).
- Half board (or full board) the whole week.
- Washing and ironing students clothes.
- Official visits ( 1 evening a week).
- Illness insurance during the stay.
- Maps of the city and a folder per student.
The course does not include:
- Books which are supplied by bookshops on a percentage of discount for our students.
- Excursions to Barcelona, Madrid or other important Spanish cities.
- Tickets to museums outside Valencia.
- Travel arrangements.